Origin: Micro Region of Poços de Caldas - Brazil
Altitude: 1000m to 1200m
Harvesting System: Manual picking
Dry Process: Natural
About the Micro Region
- Volcanic Micro Region of Poços de Caldas is an authentic Brazilian coffee
- terroir, where farms are scattered along slopes of one of the most geologically
- rich volcanic calderas(Caldas) in the world.
- With average heights from 1,000m to 1,350m, rich combination of volcanic
- minerals and rainforest soil and a rare climate condition, this unique Micro
- Region has ideal conditions for growing excellent and exquisite profiles of
- specialty coffee.
- The subtropical altitude climate offers to this terroir an excellent rainfall rate
- and the largest thermal amplitude for a whole day of all the Brazilian coffee
- growing regions, creating outstanding conditions for the maturation of the
- beans and triggering a burst of flavours into the coffee.